Facebook Marketing is big. Really big. So it comes as little surprise that every tweak made to the site (like the subtle change to the header a few days ago) can have a pretty substantial impact on the way people use the social network.
As far as social media marketing is all concerned about, Facebook and Twitter occupy the major part of it. Having a Facebook and Twitter profile page is almost compulsory for a company.With the launch of Caffeine (Google’s new search algorithm), real time search was given preference by Google. On the SERP page you can see Twitter tweets on the updates section. So, this opened a whole new world of optimization for SEO experts known as Facebook Optimization Chennai(FBO).
Facebook Optimization Tips
- Promote sharing
- Proper meta description
- Using vanity URLs
- Displaying separate content for fans and non-fans
- Creating content that includes participation from visitors
- Design your profile page after knowing your customers
- Content update from your side
This can be measured by keeping a track of following parameters:
- The total number and types of photos uploaded
- The total number and types of videos uploaded
- The number and types of status updates for branding
- Maintaining a CRM for keeping a track of such events is advisable. Also try to give ample time for these contents so that you can analyze the best performing stuffs for you. According to my experience, stuffs containing humor and emotional touch get more popularity as compared to serious stuffs.
Update from visitors - You can keep a track of:
- Comments made by fans
- How many visitors click on the “Like” button present on your post
- The rate at which your Facebook fans are increasing
- The rate of visitors returning to your page
- The number of users actively participating in all the discussions on your page
- Whether it is branding or sales, Facebook can be a great success path for all these metrics. Though it is not easy to get direct sales from Facebook, but indirectly it can be a big booster to push your sales. Never try to spam the profile page. Give quality content (text, images, videos, links etc) and hence automatically you will receive lot of appreciation from your visitors.